| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ramsar in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 47.6mm (1.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Ramsar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ramsar, Iran
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ramsar:
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) N
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) NNW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 307.3 kms (190.9 miles) NW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 233.1 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Tabriz, Iran - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) WNW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 124.8 kms (77.6 miles) WNW
- Rasht, Iran - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WNW
- Zanjan, Iran - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) W
- Kermanshah, Iran - 425.9 kms (264.6 miles) SW
- Arak, Iran - 325 kms (202 miles) SSW