Average Temperatures in Ramsar, Iran
- The average annual temperature in Ramsar, Iran is very mild at 15.8 degrees Celsius (60.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 18.3 °C (32.9°F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the warmest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 25.2 degrees Celsius (77.36 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (a little cool) with an average temperature of 6.9 degrees Celsius (44.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Ramsar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Ramsar Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Ramsar
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) N
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) NNW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 307.3 kms (190.9 miles) NW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 233.1 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Tabriz, Iran - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) WNW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 124.8 kms (77.6 miles) WNW
- Rasht, Iran - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WNW
- Zanjan, Iran - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) W
- Kermanshah, Iran - 425.9 kms (264.6 miles) SW
- Arak, Iran - 325 kms (202 miles) SSW